Coworking At Its Best: Interesting Facts
Coworking is not just sharing a desk but it is a style of work that indulges one in a shared working environment. With the popular trends of coworking now the users have realised the benefits and perks of coworking.
Here are some interesting facts that may amaze you (as Coworking Space Users):
- Half the co-workers have reported higher incomes.
- 68% of co-workers have experienced increased concentration at work at coworking spaces.
- Coworking helps to build more connections and improves communication with others according to 91% of co-workers
- Coworking helps to meet deadlines better, as agreed by 64% of the co-workers.
- 70% of co-workers stated that coworking has a more positive impact on their health as compared to the convectional office model.
- Out of 100, 92 co-workers are highly satisfied by their coworking workspace.
- 60% of co-workers express more stress free personal life from the time when they have been at coworking
- Only 22% of Co-workers are above the age of 40, which leave the rest being the young vibrant crowd with real out of the box ideas and latest innovative techniques.
- Coworking has improved the confidence of nearly 90% of the co-workers
As we see coworking lifestyle has a positive impact on not only majority of co-workers’ professional life but also on their personal wellbeing. It helps to boost the individual’s confidence and brings effortless connections with other co-workers. Coworking also provides a free flow of innovative ideas and group discussions.
Coworking concept has not only proved to be beneficial for the users but also for co-working space providers. As a coworking space provider, if you’re wondering about profitability you must go through the data points given below; it would give you a clearer idea.
Interesting facts on the profitability of coworking (as Coworking Space Providers)::
- 72% Coworking spaces once in business for more than 2 years become profitable.
- Other than renting desks, coworking also earn revenue aggregate 20% from renting out meeting rooms and event spaces, 5% from food and beverages and entry fees to workshops each, and events earns another 5% and virtual office services earn 3% of revenue. Small portion of revenue is also earned from merchandise, public support services, fixed phone lines, commissions and even the sale of art from the in-house gallery.
- Around 33% of the coworking quote their costs inclusive of all services provided, demanding no additional cost. Several innovative and attractive packages are offered to users as suitable to their needs.
- By the 2020, 40% of the worldwide workforce would be freelancers, temporary workers and start-up entrepreneurs. This clearly suggests the growing demand for coworking and the future scope for coworking spaces.
- With a boost in the coworking trend, the sprout of online portals is a plus point to coworking which at no cost to the space provider provides visibility of coworking to a wider range of community including business travellers providing them with various formats of work spaces like dedicated work stations, private cabins, conference rooms, training rooms etc.
Coworking has definitely changed the way to work and has brought around a 360 degree turn in the perspective to share a desk. Don’t delay to experience the evolution of work spaces.